[cdt-dev] Docs for 'flexible hierarchy;

Hi,

I am implementing a new Debug view using DSF and the new Flexible Hierarchy.
I haven't found ANY docs, but by trawling through various CDT sources, I
have managed to find enough information to get a basic view displayed.

I am now at the stage where I want to enhance the view, but cannot find any
documentation. The closest I have found is a 3 year old EclipseCon 2008
presentation on Debug Platform: Custom Integration by Darin Wright and
Curtis Windatt! Is there anything better/more up to date?

Specifically, I want to enhance the view to show a checkbox, and to capture
events from the checkbox. Is there anything out there that I can use?

Subs

Back to the top