[cdt-dev] How to analyse the linux kernel with CDT

Dear Honor,

I am trying to analyse a C project (linux kernel) with the CDT in the
Eclipse Plugin.Unfortunately I cant get any AST of file in the folders
of the project with the code like follow:

ICModel cModel = CoreModel.create(root);
ICProject[] cProject = cModel.getCProjects();
for (ICProject project : cProject) {
ISourceRoot[] folders = project.getAllSourceRoots();
for (ISourceRoot folder : folders) {
ITranslationUnit[] files = folder.getTranslationUnits();
for (ITranslationUnit file : files) {
}
}
}

I have found that the files in the folder "src" can be catched and
others not,so I want to know what the problem is and how i can get all
information of all the c files in the different folders.

thanks to your answer!

regards,
Xi Tan
Fudan University, Shanghai, China