Re: [cdt-dev] DSF: creating a new debug view

I think the request is more to provide a new view for the data. Unfortunately we are limited here as well, because the GdbViewModelAdapter is the entry point for content for all the flexible hierarchy views. So we would need an extension point in the DSF-GDB debugger to allow third parties to contribute new VMProvider factories. It would probably be a simple API, but it doesn't exist now.

Cheers,
Pawel