Re: [cdt-dev] how to get the project currently being built?

On 14 January 2011 14:52, FLORES SANDOVAL Samuel <samuel.flores@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andrew,

          thanks for your reply!  Yes, what you describe certainly works, but now I'm trying to take it  to the next level (have several different marker types with different icons according to the output of the external tool; being able to get the same behavior in many CDT installations without having to reconfigure the error parser, etc...). This is why I've been working on my own plug-in...

and I still don't know how to get the current project being built programatically... :(

As andrew said, the error parser functionality really is the best way to hook into the build and solve this problem.

If you really think that you want to know what's being built, register your own build command on the IProject that runs before the CDT builder, and your builder will be called with the project being built.

James

Back to the top