[cdt-dev] request for an api in DSF GDBLaunch

Hi
 I am trying to implement my own  lauch extending from DSF  GdbLaunch Class. Unfortunately  GdbLaunch class which holds the DsfServicesTracker object does not have any api to get the tracker object . So my extending class  cannot acces them. Is it possible to have atleast a  protected method so that  the extending class can get this object.
Otherwise  the extending class have to created a different tracker object which I doubt is the right approach.

Shaiju.P

Back to the top