[cdt-dev] New Scanner Discovery

Hi,
I prepared 2 patches for Scanner Discovery, one is for the base functionality in cdt.core and another one for basic UI to be able to use it. I keep the patches in GitHub repository. Please, find repository location and proposed public API at http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/ScannerDiscovery61/API.

The first 2 patches provide basic limited functionality and I am looking for feedback on that and eventual commit. You may wish to take a look at the bleeding edge branch which has more features to see how these pieces fit in the puzzle.

Andrew

Back to the top