Re: [cdt-dev] missing GDB MI UI Preference Page

On 21/12/2010 2:52 PM, Siva Velusamy wrote:
In CDT 7.0, the GDB MI preferences page (Window -> Preferences ->
C/C++ -> Debug -> GDB MI) is not visible anymore. After a bit of
debugging, I found out that this is because some
org.eclipse.cdt/plugin.xml filters out certain pages based on
activities.

Does anyone know what the correct way of re-activating the CDI
activity is? The GDB MI page has been associated with this activity.
We are still using CDI because we are using gdb 6.5, preventing us to
move to DSF.

I tried setting the default activity to cdigdbActivity, but that had
the effect of completely removing the Debug tree under C/C++
Preferences.

Thanks,
Siva