[cdt-dev] Code Templates usage

Hello all,

I am currently writing some doc about the usage of the "Code Templates" that can be configured in the CDT preferences.
Using the "New source" wizard the templates for the Files can be selected and used.

But I cannot find any other wizard/command that is considering e.g. the defined template for e.g.  field, method comments.

Does anybody has an idea whether this templates are used at all and if so how they can be used as a CDT user?

Greets Marko

Back to the top