[cdt-dev] Question regarding "Create Parser Log"

Hello everybody,
I recently encountered this context menu which could be pretty good for debugging and tracing indexer problems for a given file.

Unfortunately there is no help page available that describes the content of the file. I have some questions regarding some sections of the log file.

1. The data for the first few sections is retrieved from the scanner info provider for the selected resource.
    Does this mean that the data for these sections is filled in with the data discovered in the log file of the executed build?
2. Section "Unresolved includes (from headers in index):"
   Are here all unresolved includes listed or just the ones that have been encountered when parsing the selected file?

Greets Marko

Back to the top