Re: [cdt-dev] Codan

File context scope provided by default in the Scope tab,  the UI also
provides List picker - it is not drop-down but there
was an intent to configure appearance in framework - if you want to
make changes in codan don't by shy - we accept contributions.
I think "code has no effect" checker implements List ui in parameters
preferences.