Re: [cdt-dev] semantic error

Ok, thanks. Are there known bugs in it? I tried the following simple case on OS X:

test.h:

#ifndef TEST_H_
#define TEST_H_
#include <sys/select.h>

struct foo {
	struct timeval	select_timeout;
};
typedef struct foo	foo;

#endif /* TEST_H_ */

test.c:

#ifndef TEST_C_
#define TEST_C_

#include "test.h"

int
main()
{
	foo* a;
	a->select_timeout.tv_sec = 10;
	return 0;
}

#endif /* TEST_C_ */

I've added "." and "/usr/include" to the paths for the project. However I'm seeing an error on tv_sec: field could not be resolved.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Greg