Re: [cdt-dev] semantic error

Yes is Codan kicked it. This gives you errors as your type - but this
require indexer to be properly set-up.

Two options - you can go to Project Preferences and turn of semantics
error in Code Analysis preferences or you can fix you project so
indexer finds all your header files - in this case it would not print
errors.