Re: [cdt-dev] Console Error Highlighting feature does not work

Hi Richard,
Do you use your own builder rather than CommonBuilder? As I recall, the changes involved some shuffling of output stream chain in order to let BuildOutputStream (which implements IErrorMarkeredOutputStream) to work with ErrorParserManager. I don't remember details exactly, but you could take a look at ExternalBuildRunner as far as interaction of streams with ErrorParserManager.

Thanks,
Andrew