[cdt-dev] pdom extensions?

I think I need to create a framework not only for checker for also for
extended semantic information that can
be used by other checker. For example I can keep the information that
function may return null (or never returns null).
This info need to be kept per function (per global variable, type, class, etc).

The question is where do I keep this information.
a) extend PDOM with specific semantic attributes?
b) use some sort of generic extensions that can be attached to PDOM nodes?
c) create totally different db?

Ideas?

Back to the top