[cdt-dev] Multi-core debug conf call minutes

Hello,

on Tuesday we held another Multi-core work group conference call.
We had 15 people attending and got three very interesting demos
(Tilera's Grid view, Pin&Clone, Grouping/Hiding of contexts).
We also had a GDB maintainer present, who confirmed interest from GDB
to support 'multi-core' debugging.

Note that since the meeting, the Pin&Clone patch for the platform has been committed!
Patrick is already working on implementing the feature for CDT.

I posted the minutes I took on the wiki (feel free to update if I missed anything):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls/minutes#November_30.2C_2010

We will hold the next meeting two weeks from now on Dec 14th.
The suggested agenda (please update with other requests) can be found at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls/minutes#Agenda_for_next_call

Agenda (for Dec 14th call)
=====
- Progress
   - Pin&Clone
   - Multi Level Hierarchy in the Debug View
   - Multi-process for Linux
   - Debug Selection Provider to enable multiple active views to provide the active context (for the Grid view feature)
- What does the group wish to achieve for the Indigo release

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top