[cdt-dev] Call Hierarchy, Include Browser ... search behaviour

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if that is already addressed here, but I have that rather annoying behaviour of the Call Hierarchy Browser or the Include Browser, References ... They all show the findings of all occurences in the whole workspace and not just the project I'm in. I have to close first all other projects and reexecute the search in order to only get occurences in that particular project.

I guess it is somehow related to the indexes, since they are saved in the workspace and not the project?
Is there any option i missed to set?

Another thing I have problems with is, setting in a Makefile project under Paths&Symbols the include paths to <> includes, seems like they are only used for "" includes.

Regards,
Henning

Back to the top