Re: [cdt-dev] Build only the actual target to run

Thanks!
If I select "Rebuild last target" "from project root" under Window /
Preferences, than I can rebuild the last built target by a single F9
press. Still better than rebuilding the whole project.

It would be nice, however, if this could be triggered by the run
configurations. I have not found a way, except creating individual
build configurations for each target to run.

It would be enough to assign the name of the last built target or
(even better) the name of the target to run, to a variable. Then, you
could create a build configuration that refers to that variable, and
use that build configuration from the run configurations.

I do not know, what would be the most elegant solution. May be, it is
not so trivial as it seems.

Miklos