[cdt-dev] CDT template / plugin development

Hi,
I'm trying to write a plugin which will configure all relevant setting for projects in our compnay.
Our desktops are windows but we compile on linux servers (gmake / gcc).
All projects work with handwritten makefiles and are stored in clear case.
I want to create a template project where the developer can provide the path of the project and few other custom paramters and the plug-in will set the include path, shared libraries, debug settings, remote compilation command, etc... I was thinking of extending somehow the "Makefile project with existing code" template which I use today but I can't find any documentation on how to extend it. I did read all available documentation on site and tried running the template example from the documentation but I'm having a hard time to find a starting point.
If someone knows about some example / tutorial it would be great.
Thanks in advance,
  Avner

Back to the top