Re: [cdt-dev] Create CDT project without build features

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe managedbuild plugin is used to persist those settings (as MBS options).

Andrew

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:49 AM, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22 November 2010 09:26, Tomljenovic Marko (CDG-SMT/EMT1
CR/PJ-TOP66) <Marko.Tomljenovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi james,
> That helped. But now I cannot see the "Paths and Symbols" property page anymore which I need to use.
> Is this the expected behaviour?

That does look wrong. The C/C++ Paths & Symbols displays properties on
cdt.core so should be available in this case.  It looks like the
property page is only enabled when managedBuildNature is set. (see:
managebuilder.ui/plugin.xml :
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.properties.Page_PathAndSymb )

I think you should open a bug on this.  We may need to associate these
pages with some more generic nature, or provide some other way to
allow other integrators to filter them.

Cheers,
James