Re: [cdt-dev] Create CDT project without build features

Hi James,
Thank you for the quick answer.

What about the scanner config nature?

Is there a way to create a non built cdt project from a general project in one step?

Currently I am using the following code to programmatically create a cdt project from a general project:

CCorePlugin.getDefault().createCDTProject(project.getDescription(), project,
          ManagedBuildManager.CFG_DATA_PROVIDER_ID, new SubProgressMonitor(monitor, 1));

The reason behind this question is that I am implementing a general purpose import wizard that does many different kinds of configurations in one step. One of the configurations is to set up certain cdt indexer project properties. Before that I need to convert a previously created general project into a cdt project.

Greets Marko

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Marko Tomljenovic

Robert Bosch GmbH
Cross Divisional Group - Software, Methods and Tools, CDG-SMT/EMT1 (CR/PJ-TOP66)
Postfach 30 02 40
70442 Stuttgart
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. 0711-811-54830
Marko.Tomljenovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Uwe Raschke, Wolf-Henning Scheider