From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnston [jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 16, 2010 1:24 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Any plans for a C/C++ tutorial at Eclipse Con?

Are there any plans to submit a C/C++ development tutorial from the CDT
group for the up-coming Eclipse con?

If not, would you like to combine forces with the Linux Tools group
and/or have us submit something?  We have a 2-hour lab created by Andrew
Overholt that was presented at the Red Hat Summit.  The lab covered the
CDT and Linux Tools but was initially aimed at an audience  not familiar
with Eclipse and also included some Java coverage.  It could be used as
a base.

-- Jeff J.