[cdt-dev] Create CDT project without build features

Hello dear CDT developers,
In my department we are using CDT for editing and search (index) functionalities. For Build we are using our own solution.

Our users are extremely confused when they see the C/C++ Build property page (and everything else related to the CDT Build features).

Is it somehow possible to create a project (preferrably in a programmatic way) that uses the editor and indexing functionality but not the build related stuff so that the users don't see it at all? If not programmatically, is it possible to create such a project manually?

Thank you in advance!

Greets Marko

Back to the top