Re: [cdt-dev] Programmatically excluding files from build - not saved

On 18 November 2010 10:43, Christian Walther <walther@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, that works!
>
> That FAQ looks like a very useful resource that I wasn't aware of - I must
> have missed the link to it on the official FAQ. Thanks for the pointer!

I've been meaning to move the content over to the official CDT wiki
for sometime now as Andras kindly gave permission for this.

If anyone's feeling keen and does the legwork before me that'd be great too :)

Cheers,
James

Back to the top