[cdt-dev] Missing some files in CDT git mirror

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the git mirror for CDT git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git
I just cloned the repo and I am missing files from the dsf-gdb folder.

I November the 4th, I committed the pretty-printer fix which contained some brand new files.
All these new files are missing when I clone the git repo.
However, I have found other new files dating later than Nov 4th, which are present but not
part the dsf-gdb folder.

For instance this new file is missing:
dsf-gdb/org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb/src/org/eclipse/cdt/dsf/mi/service/IMIExpressions.java

while this new one, committed a week later is present:
all/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/debug/internal/ui/disassembly/dsf/AbstractDisassemblyBackend.java

I tried git fetch origin, git pull origin, and a brand new git clone without success.

Could the dsf-gdb folder not be mirrored properly?

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top