[cdt-dev] CDT Windows 32 vs 64 bit

I'm putting together a CD/DVD cache of the various eclipse/CDT downloads for our Supercomputing conference tutorial on PTP this coming Sunday.
(See http://sc10.supercomputing.org/schedule/event_detail.php?evid=tut149 if you are curious)

I understand CDT does not support windows 64 bit?
These two versions of eclipse-cpp are on the downloads page:
eclipse-cpp-helios-SR1-win32.zip
eclipse-cpp-helios-SR1-win32-x86_64.zip

So do windows users only need the first one regardless of processor?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top