[cdt-dev] DSF - writing a view that uses the commandfactory

HI,

I am writing a debug view for a DSF debugger (actually, the DSF-GDB
debugger). The view needs to read data from the debug target using the
CommandFactory.

How do I obtain the correct command factory for my view? The view needs to
track the current debug context.

I have read the documents: "How to write a DSF debugger" and "Intro to
programming with DSF", and have looked at the DSF 'PDA' and 'Timer'
examples, but I haven't found what I am looking for.

Any pointers gratefully received!

Thanks
--
Subs