Re: [cdt-dev] problems with Windows Spawner

Wascana is no good for embedded development :-(

I am using msys make, and running it from the command line works.

As an experiment, I have tried changing 'make' to all sorts of different
commands (cmd, echo, sed, etc) and it cannot find ANY of them. My 'hunch' is
that it is an environment issue - perhaps an overflow of some sort. Does
that sound likely?

You