Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Sumit Slides?

I added two slides for the multicore demo I did.

Dobrin

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Blackburn
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:39 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Sumit Slides?

On 1 October 2010 16:30, Chris Recoskie <recoskie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was wondering if people that presented slides were planning on posting them to the Wiki? It would be helpful to be able to refer back to them.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT:Presentations
now has a link to:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitfall2010#Speakers_and_Presentations

You can upload presentations in pdf format to the wiki -- see the upload link on the left of the page.
Then link to them, using the generated url, something like:
[[Media:my_presentation.pdf|My presentation details]]

If you gave a presentation at the CDT summit, please do add yourself to the list and upload your slides for posterity!

Cheers,
James

Back to the top