Re: [cdt-dev] CVS report no longer updated

I did promise to take care of that didn't I. I'll do it right now. Thanks!

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Elmenthaler, Jens <jens.elmenthaler@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Seems the builds are running again. However, the CVS logs aren’t (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/cvslog/HEAD/index.html). Any other idea?

Jens.

Jens Elmenthaler
Platform & Components Lab

SW Designer R&D

Verigy Germany GmbH, Herrenberger Str. 130, 71034 Böblingen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen - Amtsgericht Böblingen HRB 6167

WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 16968742
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Jürgen Wagner, Peter Jeckel

Tel: +49 7031 4357-119

jens.elmenthaler@xxxxxxxxxx