[cdt-dev] How to know if the indexer is setup for a project?

The indexer setup for a project does not run until the workbench load completes. Prior to the completion of the workbench load, if I wish to know the state of the indexer, is there an API that would correctly tell me that the indexer setup hasn't run yet/or the project index is not ready yet?

The API isIndexerSetupPostponed(ICProject proj) returns false and the call getIndex(ICProject project) on the IndexManager returns a non-null value.

thanks,
Pavan

Back to the top