[cdt-dev] Access to IASTPreprocessorStatement Information

Hi everyone,
I'd like to evaluate some special preprocessor statements like #ifdef ..., #if ....,etc.Using the CDT AST i can get all preprocessor statements like
IASTPreprocessorStatement[] pss = ast.getAllPreprocessorStatements();
What i am observing is this: My sample code goes like this: #ifdef BodyElectronic and i can get  it with IASTPreprocessorStatement but this really does not help me at all, how can i access to preprocessor statement information like BodyElectronic???
Thanks for any advice you can give me!
Eli

Back to the top