Re: [cdt-dev] Indexer preferences for automatic update

Hi Marko,
The second option does not influence which files are updated, just
the point in time when this is done. (Without the second option the
update can be delayed, similar to how the autobuilder does that).

Other than that your interpretation is correct.
Markus.