[cdt-dev] Indexer preferences for automatic update

Hello folks,
We are writing a plugin that is using the index content to a certain degree. For that to work properly the index should always be updated automatically.

In the preferences there are two switches for enabling the automatic update of the index:
1. Automatically update the index
2. Update index immediately after every file-save

Does anybody know what the exact difference between those two is?
We need this information to properly configure the project (so that our plugin can work properly)

Greets Marko

Back to the top