Re: [cdt-dev] EDC and asynchronous operations

At 04:01 PM 10/12/2010, Tarassov, Eugene wrote:

John,

> This is an example of a debugger operation that would require a ton of
async operations that cannot be simplified using a single APCM
transaction.

I'm not sure why you insist on that. Anyway, we have a code, in TCF
server, which does exactly that - reads memory for DWARF expression
evaluation, including evaluating of stack tracing expressions, and the
code uses ACPM to cache memory contents, as well as everything else. The
code works fine. I just cannot see why it would not.

I'll take your word for it, and try to sort out the misunderstanding by looking at the code.

Back to the top