[cdt-dev] How to reuse the index .pdom file generated using GeneratePDOM application

Hi all,

In my C++ project I use some set of source/header files which are actually
stored at some other location than the src folder of the project directory.

So, after doing build of the project the indexer based functionality works
only for the files which are stored in src directory and not for the
source/header files which are stored in the different path.

I had read about pre-indexing of source files and then to reuse the
generated index.
So, I had used the GeneratePDOM application of CDT to generate a .pdom
index file  for the source/header files in the other path. It also
generated one more file with some name of prebuild_index...

But I don't know how to import or use this generated indexer .pdom file now
in the project.

Can somebody help me with this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain