[cdt-dev] Commit rights for Francois Chouinard have been expired

tools.cdt Committers,
Doug Schaefer has expired the commit rights for Francois Chouinard
(fchouinar).  The reason for this change is:

Francois was an early contributor of DSF/GDB and helped me believe it would
work out OK and it has. However, for now, he's focused on other projects
and has become inactive.

Huge thanks for his contributions and here's hoping he'll get a chance to
contribute again in the future, which may happen sooner than we think given
he's not that far away.

Back to the top