[cdt-dev] How to set include paths

Hi,

I am working on a product which is extended from CDT. We are creating a standard make and managed make C/C++ projects.

Problem: In our C/C++ files, include header files are not identified. In editor, includes are shown as "Unresolved Inclusion".

Can anyone tell me how to add include path programatically. We are taking the compiler location (which contains header files) while creating the project. I have the path where header files are there, i want to know how to set that during project creation.

Thanks in advance,
Santosh

Back to the top