Re: [cdt-dev] Unlink Disassembly View

On 29/09/2010 11:29 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
I notice that the code is there to support the Disassembly viewer in
an editor. How far away are we from getting that working?

Yes, my code is still there, if you are talking about it. I have actually been thinking of deleting it :(
My goal was not only to present the disassembly as an editor, but also to implement an asynchronous source viewer similar to the flexible hierarchy support for the tree viewer.
I'll try to enable it and see how it works. But Toni's implementation is much more advanced and looks better. Another option is to move it to an editor.

Mikhail

Back to the top