Re: [cdt-dev] Unlink Disassembly View

IMO a better approach would be to present the disassembly content in an editor.  It's easier to manage multiple instances of editors than views and it's a more natural place for disassembly anyway.  This is what Wind River does in our product and in CDT you may be able to leverage Mikhail's work from a few years ago to make it happen.

Cheers,
Pawel