Re: [cdt-dev] CDT on Hudson

 On 28/09/2010 11:58 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
For those interested in hudson and things like that, you should
probably sign up for the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list.
There's been some excitement there lately.

Thanks for the info, I'll do that.

The original build.eclipse.org machine has died. They have replaced it
with a new one (which also required us to change builds from Linux ppc
to Linux x86). During the transition, they removed Hudson from it and
that's where our Hudson build used to be. All Hudson builds need to be
on hudson.eclipse.org.

We'll need to send in the request to get our builds created over there
and then the scripts need to be updated to run on it (again the x86
thing). I've been busy this week but once I get a chance, and if no
one else takes it, I'll get the gears in motion.

That would be great!

Doug.

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Marc-Andre Laperle