[cdt-dev] CDT Summit, the day after

Hey gang,

I've posted a note in my blog/Planet Eclipse about the CDT Summit. I'd
like to reiterate my main point there of thanking everyone for making
the summit such a success. Especially to Marc Khouzam and Dominque
Toupin for their tireless efforts and for being great hosts. Thanks
guys! (And secretly, I actually appreciated the wireless not working
;).

    http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com/2010/09/great-cdt-summit-2010.html

I'll be summarizing in more detail the things we talked about during
the summit on my blog. We should also gather the information on to the
Summit wiki page. I'm a horrible minute taker but if someone has stuff
to throw up there, please do so. Also any presentations you gave that
you can share on-line, please do so.

Doug.

Back to the top