Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit Agenda

There is a method to my madness :). We're all traveling a long way and
I want to make sure we get the most bang for that buck. I don't want
to see someone giving a presentation and 30 people reading their
e-mails. We can do them, but I want to make sure the high value stuff
gets done while we have the people together.

So the idea is to come up with agenda items and have people vote on
what they want to talk about. The most popular topics go first, give
or take. The people on the phone get a vote too and we can massage the
agenda to make sure we have the people we need there.

Doug.