Re: [cdt-dev] Disassembly View

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 3:31 PM, John Cortell <rat042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's what I figured you were hinting at, but TCF is an Eclipse-agnostic,
> lower-level framework that needs something to glue it to Eclipse. DSDP is
> that glue for several of us. What you're using or planning on using, if not
> DSDP, is the mystery.

org.eclipse.tm.tcf.debug. TCF is a services framework, don't
particularly want another one between it and the user, especially with
some of the complex workflows we want to support. Felix and Eugene can
talk more about that at the summit. We didn't get to finish the
conversation we started at EclipseCon.

Of course, in the end, it's your choice for whatever your needs are.