Re: [cdt-dev] Verbose console mode in DSF/GDB

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Marc Khouzam
<marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

It needs to be optional for Windows. I'm not sure what this does if
the app isn't a console app, i.e. -mwindows. Also, if you app does a
regular flush, like STL's endl, then you don't need this (which is why
you don't see the problem with our C++ Hello World). So I'm not sure
what the default needs to be.