[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Verbose console mode in DSF/GDB
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:39:56 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail-followup-to: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-06-14)
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 06:05:24AM -0400, Marc Khouzam wrote:
> We should get this feature for DSF-GDB since it is important on Windows.
> From what you are saying, we should use the new-console when no PTY is
> available (which includes Windows), or should we really only use it on
> Windows? I'm thinking the former.
It's a Windows-specific GDB command. The closest thing on other
systems is set inferior-tty.