Re: [cdt-dev] CODAN question for function can not be resolved AND invalid arguments!

2010/9/3 Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
No there is no problem with codan or the parser.

Why would we want the C-parser be inconsistent with C++-parser, i.e. not report exactly the same problem which the other parser already reports?

Codan has to have a special checker for this case that is all.

Codan already not only finds problems on its own but also reports errors found by the parser. BTW- I think this could use a look - i.e. where to put the line between error detection by Parsers and by Codan? They both seem to be responsible for that at the moment. Let's have this in a separate thread.

Best regards,
-- Tomasz Wesołowski

Back to the top