[cdt-dev] CDT Summit Agenda

Hey gang,

We talked about the CDT Summit agenda at the call today. So for those
that weren't there, here's the current plan that I put forward that no
one really fussed with :).

I'd like to keep the agenda somewhat dynamic, based on the time needed
to work through issues while we have the chance being together.

This is somewhat similar to how the e4 summit was run and I like how
it turned out (agenda-wise that is, the rest is a story for beers...).

To kick things off in the first day, though, I'd like every person or
team to present for 5 minutes to introduce who they are, the areas
they are interested in and present any topics they'd like to put on
the agenda.

Once that is complete, we can look at the list of agenda items and
plan how we want to break them up and which ones can be run in
parallel with which others based on peoples interest.

Then we'd break the day up into 1.5-2 hour slots, and come back
together to update everyone on the results and plan for the next
session.

There are enough rooms for a maximum 4 tracks which I think will be
more than plenty and allow for smaller "secret" meetings as people see
the need.

As we run out of the initial topics, we can always dive deeper right
into the code. We always find ways of filling up the three days.

As always, let me know what you think of this setup and areas we can do better.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top