[cdt-dev] CDT 8 compatibility with Eclipse 3.6

Hey gang,

Does anyone know any pressing need to move off of Eclipse 3.6
compatibility for CDT 8? I'm not sure if there's much in 3.7 for us to
change for, but is anyone planning anything?

I ask for selfish reasons, mind you, but I wouldn't mind seeing CDT 8
run on 3.6 for as long as possible so I can work in the same workspace
on something that would release on 3.6. But I'd like to know when I
need to break that up.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top