Re: [cdt-dev] CODAN question for function can not be resolved AND invalid arguments!

I believe that what matters here is not the project language, but the language of the given translation unit which determines the type of parser to be used.

It seems that the C-parser (contrary to C++-parser) won't generate the instance of IProblemBinding when encountering a function call with incompatible parameters, so ProblemBindingChecker cannot generate the warning message.

Hence, this looks like a parser bug (not a Codan bug).