From: "ext Schorn, Markus" <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:08:08 +0200
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] deprecated ASTSignatureUtil

Thanks, I am about to fix the typo, it should read: Internally you can use ASTStringUtil.

I have deprecated the class because it is documented to be used for testing purposes, only. With that, it should
not have been API in the first place. ASTSignatureUtil will not go away, however using the class for something more
important than testing is probably not a good idea.
I don't plan to provide an alternative API for turning ast-nodes into strings.

Markus.